Sorry! We don't have delivery service, but here is a cookie recipe you can enjoy at home.
Kahlua, macadamia, spent-grain cookies
Spent grain is produced in beer brewing.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (or 5 tablespoons instant coffee with 1/3 cup of water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups spent grain (or 1 1/2 cups cooked barley or other grain)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- Heat oven to 425 degrees; line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, eggs, brown sugar, Kahlua and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in grain.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder.
- Fold in macadamia nuts.
- Spoon dough onto cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.